EG Power Engineering can provide the following engineering services for any government or State facility.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about how EG Power Engineering can help you achieve your requirements.
- Electrical Engineering & Design
- Mechanical Engineering & Design
- Fire Protection / Life Safety Engineering & Design
- Construction Administration services
- Computer aided drafting & design utilizing AutoCAD release 2015.
Representative projects of our Government & State experience is listed below:
- Schriever AFB - Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Building 400
- Operations Support Facility
- Fire Station
- Dyees AFB Value Engineering - Abiline, Texas
- Eagle Repository (GSA) - Littleton, Colorado
- Laughlin AFB Value Engineering - Del Rio, Texas
- Buckley Air National Guard Base - Aurora, Colorado
- Schriever AFB SALC - Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Peterson AFB PSS Upgrade: Colorado Springs, CO
- NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration) Erie Tower: Erie, Colorado
- NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration) Fritz Peak Observatory, Nederland, Colorado
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Foothills Lab Zero: Boulder, Colorado
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Mesa Lab Medium Voltage Sync Gear: Boulder, Colorado
- Colorado Division of Wildlife NASRF Well Pumps: Alamosa, Colorado
- Colorado Division of Wildlife Poudre Canyon Well Pumps: Bellevue, Colorado
* Project experience of staff outside of EGP.