Mr Gromko possesses general and specialized electrical engineering design expertise in telcordia, medical/healthcare, educational and commercial facilities. His technical experience is in performing specialized electrical engineering on major and minor building upgrades, lighting control/dimming systems, fire alarm and life safety systems, computer-generated lighting/power studies, short circuit calculations, and system coordination studies on electrical distribution systems (generators, synchronous/induction motors, transformers, medium voltage radial loops), communication (PA/nurse call), and lab testing facilities (MRI, linear accelerators, catheterization labs). Also, Mr. Gromko's engineering experience includes design development, specification writing, construction administration services and contract supervision. He is also proficient in AutoCAD release 2015.
- Bachelors of Science in Architectural Engineering, Kansas State University, 1990
Registered Professional Engineer in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) / Power Engineering Society
- Member of the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Qwest Network Construction
- AT&T Media Services Building, Denver, Colorado
- Precedent Health Center, Denver, Colorado
- Buckley Air National Guard Base, Denver, Colorado
- National Jewish Hospital, Denver, Colorado
- additional projects...